1. Harper Knight.
2. Dacker Spaniel.
3. Vamp Slayer 04.
7. Local Weather.
9. Punk Rock Nerd.
10. Dreamer Morpheus.
11. White Noise Malk.
12. Aten Ra.
14. Honey Suckle Blue.
15. Shadow Rider.
16. The Other Chicago.
17. Becca Star Eyes.
18. Tanya LTP.
19. Sack Religious.
20. Yoritomo Reiko.
22. Kaze No Namae.
23. Jayme Silvermane.
24. The Basi.
25. Sabine La Grande
27. Shadow Slayer 64.
30. Battery Revenge.
32. A White Rain.
33. Mordorian Nazgul.
34. Karribu Hater
35. Grey Hawk.
36. Shadow. She’s decent enough, I suppose. The fact she lent me batteries when my MP3 player died is not a factor in my judgment, of course.
38. Miyu. I think she’s in the room next to the one that the LAN party is going to be held in.
39. Neon. She seems to have some sort of attention-deficit disorder, seeing as she spent much of the morning making obscene gestures during the speeches at my back- doubtless the girl failed to realize that my laptop is reflective enough for me to have been able to watch her.
40. Maya apparently thinks that intelligence is contagious. How else to explain her constantly following me but never trying to strike up a conversation?
41. Yami. Do you still think I have issues?
42. Lysander demonstrated how to throw a spiral in the middle of the hall. The depressing part is that some girls were actually impressed.
44. Tani is almost as bad as Maya. Why bother constantly watching me if you aren’t even going to talk to me? Then again, considering what a waste of breath most conversations are, I suppose I should be glad that they lack the courage to approach me and babble meaninglessly.
45. Rena, on the other hand, outright ‘fangirls’ over me. The constant praise is all deserved of course, but still, you’d expect her to have more decorum.
46. Krystal Sky Faerie.
47. Sakura’s quite annoying like that as well. She actually squealed when she saw me, blushed, then ran away.
48. And of course, Beth would just have to run into me while trying to get away from Sakura. At least she had the decency to apologize for her friend though and introduce herself before dragging Sakura off.
49. Harpy Lady.
50. Chaotic Dance.
51. Yosmon. Hm. His/Her username sounds like a Pokemon.
52. Artemis Dragon.
53. I of the Tiger. Interesting pun.
54. Cynthia Harrel.
56. Maria Chan.
58. Alexi Serenitia.
59. Sennen Ring.
60. Tresmoron. I like the username.
63. Faith. She’s one of the girls who agreed to help with my special project.
64. Silvor Moon.
65. Sorchafyre whom I believe I already mentioned before.
67. Jess, whom I also already mentioned.
69. Aislinn, who seems to be doing decently in the contest so far.
70. Brooke is here thankfully – Noa, remember seeing her on webcam a few months ago when I introduced you too? She’s one of the few girls that seem able to concentrate on actual code when I’m around.
72. Dasanti is also going to help out with my special project.
73. Kakarokit fell in the ranks a little but that’s fine. Hacking isn’t her strong point anyway.
74. Courtney’s more of a writer than a programmer really, but seeing as she seems to be quite the talented writer, I suppose that makes up for her lack of computing skills.
76. Jounouchi, for no reason other than I could.
78. Devlin because I needed to test it on someone who wouldn’t mind.
80. Neko, as she calls herself. She’s very short; almost as bad as Yami.
83. Sorsha, dreaded wielder of the Clue-By-Four, her favored weapon for dealing with idiots.
84. Ego-Chan, who is a fangirl of the quietly squealing type.
85. Kimetara - good web design skills, excellent thought patterns and a remarkable ability to be logical. Certainly one of the more tolerable people at this conference.
87. Sokonau, who is another one of the squealing girls.
88. Sian, Dasanti’s supposed “OTP-partner” whatever that may mean. She agreed to help with my project as well.
89. Leaf, who is majoring in biology and therefore shouldn’t be wasting her time here.
90. Neko Mickey.
91. Silver Wind.
93. Alex needs to find a better way to fill up silences other than laughing manically. It’s getting rather disturbing.
95. Lauren, who thankfully doesn’t fangirl openly but still follows me around far too often for my liking. This conference is supposed to be focused on computing.
97. Hypnotic Blue.
98. Chaotic Folon.
99. Flying Pink Bunny. Don’t ask me what they were on when they chose that username.
100. Inversed Enigma.
And of course, since I couldn't forget everyone's favorite Barbie doll...
102. master_sigurd whose livejournal got the full works. Background, icon and of course, the ubiquitous post. I advise you to take a look; I promise it's an improvement on the pinkness of before.